Assalamalaykum

From: YUSUF ABDULRAZAQ
Date: Mon Nov 04 2013 - 06:17:06 EST

Hello,
My name is Yusuf Abdulrazaq an Indonesian.

I send this email with the purpose of looking for partners for cooperation in my plans for development in Indonesia and around the world with the aim of helping the less privileged and other muslim people who do not have a chance to earn a decent living.

I am doing this because I wanted to do something based on merit to fellow muslims and other human beings because i really suffered and by the help of Allah my verdict after suffering from brain cancer stage 4, I do not have relatives who i can lower the legacy that I got from a retired military American. If you believe my good intentions then we can run this in your country I hope you can respond to me and we can be more familiar with one another before we discuss my plans further.

Allah bless you as i wait for your response.

Regards,
Abdulrazaq