linux-next: build warnings after merge of the modules tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Nov 03 2013 - 21:41:48 EST

Hi Rusty,

After merging the modules tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced these warning:

WARNING: vmlinux: 'pci_restore_msi_state' exported twice. Previous export was in vmlinux
WARNING: vmlinux: '__mod_zone_page_state' exported twice. Previous export was in vmlinux
WARNING: vmlinux: 'scsi_prep_return' exported twice. Previous export was in vmlinux
WARNING: vmlinux: 'hvc_poll' exported twice. Previous export was in vmlinux
WARNING: vmlinux: 'nfs_clear_inode' exported twice. Previous export was in vmlinux

(just some samples ... it scrolled off my scrollback :-()

Presumably caused by commit e0f244c63fc9 ("asmlinkage, module: Make
ksymtab and kcrctab symbols and __this_module __visible"). (reverting
that commit makes the warnings go away.)

I have used the modules tree from next-20131101 for today.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx