Re: [Suggestion] about latest commit for "scripts/get_maintainers.pl"

From: Chen Gang F T
Date: Sat Nov 02 2013 - 10:09:09 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.On 11/02/2013 02:32 AM, Joe Perches wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 19:20 +0800, Chen Gang wrote:
>> > Hello Joe:
> Hello Chen Gang.
>
>> > I meet a failure about "scripts/get_maintainers.pl", it is about the
>> > commit "750432d get_maintainer.pl incomplete output", if use original
>> > "scripts/get_maintainer.pl", it will be OK.
>> >
>> > Please help check, thanks.
> I don't get that effect.

For me now, I made 3 patches for hexagon, 2 of them can cause issue. I
use sfr next-20131101 tree, the related patch is in attachment (1, 3 can
cause issue), hope they are useful for us.

> I'll look into it and see what I find next week.

Thank you very much, just please help analyze it when you have time.

> You seem to have a work-around available.

Yes, at least now, it doesn't matter to me. I guess this issue is not
urgent to us.

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang