Re: [ATTEND] oops.kernel.org prospect

From: Francois Romieu
Date: Wed Aug 21 2013 - 15:44:15 EST

Anton Arapov <anton@xxxxxxxxxx> :
[...]
> Oh well,... I didn't have a time for this right now, nor project is
> not exactly in the state I'm willing to show (mostly webui)

I have sorted the r8169 oopses by kernel revision to start with the most
recent kernels. I don't get why the r8169 driver appears in the
"Caused by:" field when
- the bug is about "scheduling while atomic: Xorg/3042/0Ã00000001"
- the kernel is PDWO with fglrx
- r8169 appears in the module list, nowhere else (not even the oops)

I tried :

http://oops.kernel.org/browse-reports/?c=1&d=1&oopsclass=default&oopstype=default&distro=default&module=&driver=r8169&function=&file=&bugline=&kernel=&tainted=true&search=submit

(0 answer if Stack, Registers or Disassembled code is added)

("tainted=true" while "Untainted only" was asked for, huh ?)

The answers contains:

http://oops.kernel.org/browse-reports/oops-detail/?id=29778

and

http://oops.kernel.org/browse-reports/oops-detail/?id=29856

I can't even find the "r8169" word in those.

Is it the currently expected behavior ?

--
Ueimor