linux-next: manual merge of the trivial tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Aug 21 2013 - 00:17:23 EST

Hi Jiri,

Today's linux-next merge of the trivial tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_83xx_hw.c between commit
068a8d197e00 ("qlcnic: Replace poll mode mailbox interface with interrupt
based mailbox interface") from the tree and commit 0b1587b18bfe
("treewide: Fix typo in printk") from the trivial tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the line fixed by the latter, so I used
that) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx