RE: mfd: as3722: introducing ams AS3722 PMIC driver

From: Florian Lobmaier
Date: Tue Aug 20 2013 - 08:47:32 EST

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013, Lee Jones wrote:
> - http://kparal.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/git-tip-of-the-day-splitting-changes-into-several-patches/

> - http://nuclearsquid.com/writings/git-add/

Thank you very much for your hints and clarification on how to split up the patches. I think this point is clear to me now. We will need of course some time to split up the patches as requested.

In addition, how to deal with the sub-drivers of the mfd? Should those be included in the mfd driver patch as they are introduced or should they be treated as separate units?

Thanks again for your help, but as you might have already recognized, we are kernel newbies. At least in terms of getting code upstream.
¢éì®&Þ~º&¶¬–+-±éÝ¥Šw®žË±Êâmébžìdz¹Þ)í…æèw*jg¬±¨¶‰šŽŠÝj/êäz¹ÞŠà2ŠÞ¨è­Ú&¢)ß«a¶Úþø®G«éh®æj:+v‰¨Šwè†Ù>Wš±êÞiÛaxPjØm¶Ÿÿà -»+ƒùdš_