linux-next: manual merge of the microblaze tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed May 08 2013 - 20:35:52 EST

Hi Michal,

Today's linux-next merge of the microblaze tree got a conflict in
arch/microblaze/mm/init.c between commit 7beb5987875b ("mm/microblaze:
use common help functions to free reserved pages") from Linus' tree and
commits 17408c87ba9e ("microblaze: Fix free_init_pages function") and
c5c09c08718b ("microblaze: Fix initrd support") from the microblaze tree.

I just used the version from Linus' tree (I am not sure if that is the
correct solution) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is
required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx