Re: libata maintainership change

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Fri May 03 2013 - 17:10:45 EST

Hello,

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 04:01:33PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Until such time as block-based storage disappears from this earth,
> the brave Sir Tejun, basically the libata co-author at this point,
> has agreed to be a target for slings and arrows known as libata
> patches.

Yes, come high water or fire, I'll soldier on!!!11!!1!one!!

On a more serious note, while I haven't been too active on libata for
quite a while now, I'm fairly confident that I can play the patch
monkey role. I'll set up a tree and send a pull request to update
MAINTAINERS.

I owe Jeff a lot for holding my hands when I first started hacking on
the kernel. I don't think I'd be here now if it weren't for his help,
so thanks Jeff and I hope you enjoy whatever your next chapter
brings. :)

Thanks!

--
tejun