Re: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with the powerpc tree

From: Vasant Hegde
Date: Wed May 01 2013 - 01:02:17 EST

On 05/01/2013 07:36 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Al,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in
arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_flash.c between commit fb4696c39573
("powerpc/rtas_flash: Fix bad memory access") from the powerpc tree and
commits ad18a364f186 ("powerpc/rtas_flash: Free kmem upon module exit")
and 2352ad01409d ("ppc: Clean up rtas_flash driver somewhat") from the
vfs tree.

Stephen,

As Ben mentioned earlier, there are outstanding comments from me which
needs to be addressed by Dave, before its merged.

-Vasant

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).