3.8.4 kernel

From: Joseph A. Millikan
Date: Wed Mar 27 2013 - 17:18:17 EST

We use Mint 11 32-bit and we've noticed with any kernel beyond 3.6.11, the Ethernet port stops responding to pings after 15 minutes and samba clients cease to receive data in realtime. I hope this is the correct place to report this as we received a nasty, sullen response when posted with the Ubuntu folks (which we will NEVER do again.)

If you aren't the proper party to whom we should direct this report, please disregard. We were just trying to help developers if there is an undiscovered issue with Ethernet ports on Lenovo G770 laptops which our court uses with Mint 11.

Thank you for your attention to this report.