Re: 3.9-rc3+: reports battery as 0 mWh capacity on thinkpad x60

From: Lan Tianyu
Date: Mon Mar 25 2013 - 10:20:29 EST

ä 2013/3/25 18:19, Martin Mokrejs åé:
Hi Lan,
this is actually a bug of Pavel, he had the problem. I just wanted to show
him what works on 3.7.10 in my case (yes, different files are on my system).
If you feel the *missing* files are a problem, I can try some newer kernels
on my computer (Dell Vostro 3550), sure. I am attaching the files anyway
but I think 300kB won't make it into the email lists.
Martin
Hi Martin:
Thanks for reminder.

Hi Pavel:
Could you provide following info and apply a acpi battery
bug on the https://bugzilla.kernel.org? This can help others
to trace the bug.

Which version you found the issue? could you provide the
output of dmesg on it and acpidump? They will give us more
clues since acpi battery driver just exposes data from Bios.

--
Best regards
Tianyu Lan