Re: [RFC 00/17] Remove GENERIC_GPIO from architecture code

From: Linus Walleij
Date: Thu Mar 14 2013 - 10:14:43 EST

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Alexandre Courbot <gnurou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would be reasonable indeed. I can publish the branch on Github,

That'll work.

For submitting the pull request to Torvalds in the end you will need
to create a signed tag. Do you have a signed GPG key? Else it's
about time to create a key and start collecting signatures... then you
can also get a repo at kernel.org in the future.

> but
> (sorry for being clueless) what's the procedure to add a new branch to
> linux-next? Shall I write to Stephen Rothwell directly?

Yes. Join the linux-next mailing list too.

Yours,
Linus Walleij