Re: torrent hash failures since 3.9.0-rc1

From: Theodore Ts'o
Date: Tue Mar 12 2013 - 09:28:24 EST

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 03:16:06PM +0800, Zheng Liu wrote:

> Ted, I am wandering if we need to Cc this patch to stable kernel. We
> don't receive any report to complaint it, though, but it is worth
> backporting it I think.

I'll check, bu I suspect it will require an explicit backport; it's
not going to apply cleanly automatically, will it?

(i.e., if we include cc: stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, are there some
prerequisite patches that will also have to be backported, and/or we
will need manually fix up patch conflicts, right?)

- Ted