git branch sort order, domain representation hick-up

From: Guennadi Liakhovetski
Date: Mon Mar 11 2013 - 04:02:14 EST

Hi

1. some not-so-long time ago git tree web-view listed branches in a
chronological order - most recently updated at the top. That was useful to
immediately see which branches have been updated most recently. Now with
an updated interface they are sorted alphabetically. Is there a way to at
least get an option to sort chronologically?

2. Ok, you might argue this is unimportant, my local problem,
configuration problem, OS problem, but looking at
https://www.kernel.org/category/contact-us.html my eyes with a 100%
certainty read all URLs as kerneLorg, instead of kernel.org. But as I
said, maybe I'm the only one with such a weird configuration.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.