Re: mmotm 2013-02-19-17-20 uploaded

From: Stephen Boyd
Date: Thu Feb 21 2013 - 14:31:57 EST

On 2/21/2013 10:35 AM, Nathan Zimmer wrote:

>> This comment is useful around the cpumask functions.
>>
>> Returns >= nr_cpu_ids if no further cpus set.
>>
> I had assumed it would be = nr_cpu_ids.
> I will need to rethink the iterator.

Yes it is actually equal to the nr_cpu_ids in my error case. On my
system, nr_cpu_ids = 4 and I only have one cpu online.

> Also I retested my other patches in the series, the ones for schedstat
> and sched_debug, and those worked fine.

I haven't tried those yet. I will try to take a look.

Also, can't we simplify the code by calling cpumask_next() with the
first argument being -1? No more cpu > 0 check?

hosted by The Linux Foundation