Re: [GIT PULL] arch/microblaze changes for 3.8-rc2

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Jan 02 2013 - 13:14:35 EST

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Michal Simek <monstr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> please pull these 3 patches.
> They fix noMMU kernel and I have also added defconfig updates
> which fix issue with one external dependency and enable
> all xilinx device drivers for 0-day testing system.

No. I'm not pulling 3000 lines of broken defconfig crap.

That defconfig update is pure and utter shit, and changes from the
minimal kind of defconfig to the old-style "everything and the kitchen
sink" crap.

We started doing that defconfig minimization for a reason. See commit
8b1bb90701f9 for example. We're not going back to the bad old days,
and I'm not pulling thousands of lines or pure garbage noise just
because you were too lazy to do it right.

Linus