Re: Sched - trivial spelling patch

From: David R
Date: Tue Nov 13 2012 - 08:19:59 EST

Quoting richard -rw- weinberger <richard.weinberger@xxxxxxxxx>:

Your patch is missing a Signed-off-by tag.
Please use checkpatch.pl to verify your patch.

I really didn't think it was significant enough to bother to be frank.

On the other hand I'm not sure if this change is a good idea.
sched_tunable_scaling_names is exposed to user space,
changing a member may break existing applications.

I didn't notice that, it just irritates every time I look at /proc/sched_debug. If it has to be it has to be :-)

Cheers
David