Error when doing build of media modules: WARNING: "snd_tea575x_init"[drivers/media/radio/radio-shark.ko] undefined!

From: Marcos Souza
Date: Fri Sep 28 2012 - 12:48:38 EST

Just giving a proper subject

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcos Souza <marcos.souza.org@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2012/9/28
Subject: Build
To: linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi media guys,

After try to build the media drivers with some radios enabled, I got this error:

marcos@tux:/mnt/dados/gitroot/linux$ make M=drivers/media
Building modules, stage 2.
MODPOST 21 modules
WARNING: "snd_tea575x_init" [drivers/media/radio/radio-shark.ko] undefined!
WARNING: "snd_tea575x_exit" [drivers/media/radio/radio-shark.ko] undefined!
WARNING: "snd_tea575x_init" [drivers/media/radio/radio-maxiradio.ko] undefined!
WARNING: "snd_tea575x_exit" [drivers/media/radio/radio-maxiradio.ko] undefined!

I saw that there is a EXPORT_SYMBOL of these functions in the file
sound/i2c/other/tea575x-tuner.c

But, I don't know how to find this...

Can someone show me how can I fix this?

Thanks since now!

--
Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"