MY BELOVED, KINDLY TREAT AS URGENT.

From: Ahmed Suleman
Date: Mon Aug 27 2012 - 03:28:09 EST

Dear Beloved Friend,

I greet you in the name of God Almighty.

I got your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts in my
search for a reliable and God fearing person to help me carry out my
last wish of helping the charity organisation and orphanage homes
there in your country with this USD$25,000,000 Million I kept in a
finance company here in London before I became ill. If you are willing
to help, please get back to me for more details.My name is Mr.Ahmed
Suleman from United Arab Emirates.

May God Bless you as you assist me in carrying out my last wish.

Regards,

Ahmed Suleman.