Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 4

From: Michal Simek
Date: Tue Jun 19 2012 - 02:51:18 EST

On 06/04/2012 07:40 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

Changes since 20120601:

New tree: leds

Haven't tracked which branch contains it but there are two new patches
for Microblaze where at least one is wrong (compilation failure).
(Firstly merged Jun 4).
Based on that I think that these changes are not even tested on hw.

microblaze: fix the horror with restarts of sigreturn()
microblaze: fix handling of multiple pending signals

Al: Can you please give me some information about?
They should definitely go through my tree and has to be tested.
Please remove them from your branch which is merged to linux-next and send them as standard patches
to LKML and CC me.

Thanks,
Michal

--