about interlagos

From: Mahmood Naderan
Date: Sat Jun 16 2012 - 02:41:29 EST

There are three opteron processors with the cpuid that I paste below:
model name    : AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6136 (magny core, 8)
cpu MHz        : 800.000
cache size    : 512 KB
bogomips    : 4800.20

model name    : AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6174 (magny core, 12)
cpu MHz        : 800.000
cache size    : 512 KB
bogomips    : 4400.13

model name    : AMD Opteron(TM) Processor 6274  (interlagos, 16)
cpu MHz        : 1400.000
cache size    : 2048 KB
bogomips    : 4399.97

As you can see, although interlagos is the newest one which has higher cpu
clock rate and higher cache size, the bogomips of interlagos is the lowest!
I read that bogomips is not a true measurement, but it senses as a speed meter.
Any idea?

~MN