[GIT PULL] parisc updates for the 3.4+ merge window

From: James Bottomley
Date: Thu May 31 2012 - 06:57:21 EST

This is a couple of updates to complete our fixes and one to fix a
compile failure caused during the merge window. Additionally, we now
switch to the generic strncopy_from_user.

The update is available here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jejb/parisc-2.6.git parisc-misc

The short changelog is:

James Bottomley (3):
[PARISC] update parisc to use generic strncpy_from_user()
[PARISC] Fix parisc compile failure after smp: Add task_struct argument to __cpu_up()
[PARISC] fix TLB fault path on PA2.0 narrow systems

John David Anglin (1):
[PARISC] fix boot failure on 32-bit systems caused by branch stubs placed before .text

And the diffstat:

arch/parisc/Kconfig | 1 +
arch/parisc/include/asm/smp.h | 2 --
arch/parisc/include/asm/uaccess.h | 5 ++---
arch/parisc/kernel/entry.S | 30 +++++++++++++++------------
arch/parisc/kernel/parisc_ksyms.c | 1 -
arch/parisc/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S | 6 ++++--
arch/parisc/lib/lusercopy.S | 41 -------------------------------------

James