Re: [GIT PULL] x86 trampoline rework for 3.5

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue May 29 2012 - 23:20:44 EST

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 8:07 PM, H. Peter Anvin <hpa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, you're right.  The version with three patterns is correct.

Ok. So I pushed out my merge with that. I think that with the
x86-relocs thing in scripts/.gitignore it then ends up being the same
as yours.

I didn't see any git silent mis-merges, though. The fact that that
relocs.c file had come in two different ways did make for a more
interesting merge, since it didn't have any common ancestry - just two
different original versions. But git seemed to do the right thing, and
marked where they differed.

Linus