Re: 0003-Staging-fix-coding-style-issues-and-some-minor-code-

From: Greg KH
Date: Fri Apr 20 2012 - 10:21:10 EST

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:24:03PM +0200, Rigels Gordani wrote:
> Hi,
> this is my first patch in the official linux tree, hope I have done everything
> OK :).
>
> 0003-Staging-fix-coding-style-issues-and-some-minor-code-.patch
> 0002-Revert-Staging-fix-coding-style-issues-and-some-mino.patch

Why are you sending multiple patches as attachments, and one of them
being a revert for no good reason?

Please read the file, Documentation/SubmittingPatches and use git
send-email to send patches out to everyone involved. For examples of
how they should be sent, look at the mailing lists for posted patches.

hope this helps,

greg k-h