Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree(security tree related)

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Mon Apr 16 2012 - 22:02:44 EST

Hi James,

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:33:26 +1000 (EST) James Morris <jmorris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is this happening because of
>
> #define secure_computing(x) 0
>
> ?
>
> In any case, that should probably be a static inline.

That could well be so - sorry I missed that. The failure was in an
allnoconfig build, so CONFIG_SECCOMP was off.

And yes, changing that to:

static inline int secure_computing(int this_syscall) { return 0; }

fixes the build problem. So that is a better fix.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx