regarding transfer of files through bluetooth, WIFI and WIFI direct

From: ranjith kumar
Date: Thu Apr 05 2012 - 04:05:44 EST

Hi,
I want to transfer image files through bluetooth between two computers.
Which profile I have to use?

I dont know much about "Basic Imaging Profile".
But the thing is that I cant use Basic image profile.

So what profile I have to use for transfer of files? Can I use OBEX
profile for that?

Also want transfer video files through WIFI and WIFI direct.
will there be any profiles like in bluetooth? Or there any APIs available?
Please send me a link if you have.

Thanks.