Web / Email Hosting Service (For Professional Use ONLY)

From: samuel
Date: Tue Apr 03 2012 - 11:45:09 EST

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good day, this is Samuel from Data Centre Hong Kong.

Our Web and Email Hosting Solutions are now on promotion; only USD $ 18/ month up and you can enjoy fast and reliable web and email hosting service with 7x24 support. Please check the features below.

- Flexible amount of Hosting Storage (400 - 10,000M)
- Flexible amount of Email Accounts (1-100)
- FTP Service Available
- Support Linux & Windows Platform
- Real-Time Email Anti-Virus Scan
- AntiSpam / Junk Mail Filtering
- Multi-Language Webmail
- POP3/IMAP SSL Server

All the service are hosting in Hong Kong ISO Certificated and TIA 942 Tier3+ Data Center.

If you are interested in the above server package, please feel free to contact me.
The following is my contact information.
Contact No: (852) 6330 2444
Email: samuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards
Samuel Luk