Re: [ath9k-devel] 3.3.1 ath9k regression

From: Kelly Anderson
Date: Tue Apr 03 2012 - 04:39:00 EST

On 04/03/2012 02:04 AM, Mohammed Shafi wrote:
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Mohammed Shafi<shafi.wireless@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just tried the unpatched kernel with pcie_aspm=off. The device shows up
with ifconfig,
but it will not connect to the access point.
oh, ok in addition does disabling power save helps ?

Setting ath9k power management off makes no difference.

also please provide the logs sudo modprobe -v ath9k debug=0xe01 when
the STA is not able to connect

I'm using systemd with kmod, so I'm not sure that the modprobe -v is giving you anything useful.

The output of the modprobe -v is nothing.

The systemd journal has these entries (which are truncated due to the way systemd-journal handles piped out)

Apr 03 02:26:50 comer.internal kernel: Registered led device: ath9k-phy1
Apr 03 02:26:50 comer.internal kernel: ieee80211 phy1: Atheros AR9280 Rev:2...16

--
thanks,
shafi