Virtual Data Centre Rental Solution (Hong Kong Data Centre)

From: samuel
Date: Wed Mar 21 2012 - 20:31:58 EST

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good day, this is Samuel from Data Centre Hong Kong.

Are you spending more time running IT than using it? Let the cloud take care of High Availability, resilience, security, backups and complete remote access and control.

Our Virtual Data Center Solutions are now on promotion; only USD $ 220/ month up and you can own your own Data Center with 7x24 professional support. Please check the features below.

" 5GB RAM
" 10 CPU Cores
" 250GB SAN Storage
" 5 IP Addresses
" 5TB Transfer
" USD $ 216/ month

All the service are hosting in Hong Kong ISO Certificated and TIA 942 Tier3+ Data Center.

If you are interested in the above server package, please feel free to contact me.
The following is my contact information.
Contact Number: (852) 6330 2444
Email: samuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards
Samuel Luk