Urgent Message

From: WEBMASTER
Date: Wed Mar 21 2012 - 06:55:17 EST

Dear Email Account User,

We have temporarily limited all access to sensitive account features.

Due to the junk/spam emails you receive daily, we are currently
upgrading all email accounts spam filter to limit all unsolicited
emails for security reasons and to upgrade our new and improved E-mail
account features and enhancements, to ensure you do not experience
service interruption.

Webmaster also will be shutting down all unused Accounts. You will
have to confirm your account by filling out your Login Information
below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be
suspended within 72 hours for security reasons.

* User name:

* Password:

* Date of Birth:

Your failure to provide your e-mail account login details will lead to
a temporary disabled of your e-mail account or we will immediately
deactivate your e-mail account from our database.

Warning code: WNDU94X

Thank You
Webmaster