possible bug (or not clear coding) in uvc_v4l2.c

From: Jozef Vesely
Date: Tue Mar 20 2012 - 12:40:47 EST

Good day,

I am sorry to disturb you, I have been reading through uvc driver source
and this caught my eye:
http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v3.3/drivers/media/video/uvc/uvc_v4l2.c#L671

678: int pin = 0;
689: } else if (pin < selector->bNrInPins) {
690: pin = selector->baSourceID[index];

pin is always 0 in the comparison, was this intended?
(wasn't the line 690 supposed to be before the comparison?
or the index to be compared to bNrInPins?)

Please excuse me wasting your tine if it is a total nonsense.
Sincerely

Jozef Vesely
vesely@xxxxxx

PS: I am looking for a reason why MJPEG stopped working
on my cameras (long time ago), any hints?