Re: Kerneloops.org defunct?

From: Dave Jones
Date: Tue Feb 14 2012 - 18:15:07 EST

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 05:12:40PM -0500, Ted Ts'o wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:54:50PM +0100, Andi Kleen wrote:
> > > >
> > > so.. with Fedora not really submitting oopses anymore, and the box
> > > wiped/down from kernel.org... what's the point still ??
> >
> > Just scanning the mailing lists would be good.
> >
> > But I assume Fedora may be willing to fix their submission?
>
> I hear Fedora just got a new project leader; maybe it's time to
> approach them again?

$ yum info libreport-plugin-kerneloops
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
* fedora: ftp.cse.buffalo.edu
* rpmfusion-free: mirror.hiwaay.net
* rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.hiwaay.net
* rpmfusion-nonfree: mirror.hiwaay.net
* rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: mirror.hiwaay.net
* updates: mirror.steadfast.net
* updates-testing: mirror.steadfast.net
Installed Packages
Name : libreport-plugin-kerneloops
Arch : x86_64
Version : 2.0.8
Release : 4.fc16
Size : 15 k
Repo : installed
>From repo : updates
License : GPLv2+
Description : This package contains plugin which sends kernel crash information to specified
: server, usually to kerneloops.org.