Re: [Sony Vaio TX3] TPM chip prevents machine from suspending a secondtime

From: John Hughes
Date: Mon Jan 30 2012 - 04:15:52 EST

On 29/01/12 19:22, Stefan Berger wrote:
On 01/29/2012 05:49 AM, John Hughes wrote:

Thanks. Please try the attached patch.

I am not sure whether this is the right way to go, though: Is it a problem particular to this BIOS + Board or a general problem of this BIOS? Is it specific to the TX3 or to all VAIOs?

I'll try the patch.

As to your questions about its applicability I'm afraid I can shed no light. I can't even update the Bios to the latest version for the moment as the bios updater needs windows. :-(