Stew the love into the soup

From: LORRAINE
Date: Tue Jan 24 2012 - 18:28:51 EST

Greetings to you!
May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live. I know that the moment I meet you will be a one brief moment in time, yet a golden memory that will shine forever, because I will recognize my love from the first glance and become the happiest woman on this earth. I will lean into your every word as if they are holy, finding grace in everything about you. My love, you are everything I have ever dreamed about and I realize that I only want to be with you and to make each moment of your life wonderful www.dolce-indi.in/
I will show you what the magic of true love can do.
See you
HOLLY