Re: [GIT PULL] target: Updates for v3.3-rc1 (round 1)

From: Nicholas A. Bellinger
Date: Wed Jan 11 2012 - 14:33:05 EST

On Wed, 2012-01-11 at 07:57 +0100, Bart Van Assche wrote:
> 2012/1/10 Nicholas A. Bellinger <nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > These are all very minor and did not warrant another full RFC posting.
>
> There is a reason why the ib_srpt patch should have been reposted:
> Last WQE handling is still wrong, despite a patch being available
> (http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg09982.html).

This patch was applied to lio-core.git, but considering that I've
received zero testing feedback on this I elected not to include it in
target-pending for the initial merge.

Once it can get some real testing it will be included into rc-fixes
along with the rest of the post merge-window updates. So please, lets
not try to delay the merging of this driver (again) over bits that will
be addressed post -rc1.

Thanks,

--nab