linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Jan 10 2012 - 21:32:00 EST

Hi Mauro,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb tree got conflicts in a large
number of files between commits from the arm-soc tree and commits from the
v4l-dvb tree. You have rebased the v4l-dvb tree onto v3.2 while the
arm-soc tree had merged a previous version. you have then added a lot
more commits on top of the result - which produces all the conflicts. :-(

This is exactly the sort of pain I alluded to when I first noted that the
v4l-dvb tree had been merged into the arm-soc tree ...

Not happy.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx