Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 4 (usb/otg)

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Tue Jan 10 2012 - 14:32:15 EST

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 01:06, Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 01/04/2012 12:16 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Changes since 20120103:
>

> ERROR: "usb_add_hcd" [drivers/usb/otg/mv_otg.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "usb_remove_hcd" [drivers/usb/otg/mv_otg.ko] undefined!

And now it's in Linus' tree, for m68k allmodconfig:

http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/5361188/
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/5361013/

BTW, strange that this error never popped up in linux-next before for that
config. Perhaps it was masked by the paride/bpck6.c build failure?

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

            Geert

             Â Â -- Linus Torvalds