[GIT PULL] exofs/ore: BUG fixes for the 3.3 merge window

From: Boaz Harrosh
Date: Mon Jan 09 2012 - 06:50:39 EST

Linus hi.

the following changes since Linux 3.2-rc7

are available in the git repository at:
git://git.open-osd.org/linux-open-osd.git for-linus

All of these are actually BUGS to the 3.2 Kernel and therefor CCed
to the Stable@xxxxxxxxxxx
(I'm really sorry that I did not have them ready before)

They fix a rand-config breakage and some BUG_ONs and crashes,
which where unearthed during some large scale testing. With
these I'm back to a usable system, including RAID5 introduced
in 3.2.

Boaz Harrosh (4):
ore: FIX breakage when MISC_FILESYSTEMS is not set
ore: Fix crash in case of an IO error.
ore: fix BUG_ON, too few sgs when reading
ore: Must support none-PAGE-aligned IO

fs/Kconfig | 2 +
fs/exofs/Kconfig | 11 -------
fs/exofs/Kconfig.ore | 12 ++++++++