linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Jan 08 2012 - 20:11:48 EST

Hi Al,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in
fs/btrfs/super.c between commit 34c80b1d93e6 ("vfs: switch ->show_options
() to struct dentry *") from Linus' tree and commit 2ddeb2a58b11 ("vfs:
switch ->show_options() to struct dentry *") from the vfs tree.

I assume that you sent the correct version to Linus, so I used that.
Please, if you do change stuff just before sending it to Linus also update
your for-next branch.

Then again ... it looks like the vfs tree has other changes to the btrfs
code so that I need the version from the vfs tree, not Linus' tree ...

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx