Re: [rt2x00-users] Poor performance and lockup with rt2800usb andAsus USB-N13 adapter

From: Gertjan van Wingerde
Date: Thu Dec 22 2011 - 12:57:26 EST

Hi Andreas,

On 12/22/11 18:31, Andreas Hartmann wrote:

BTW: The patch in [1] breaks the driver completely (tested with
compat-wireless 3.1rc1).

[1]
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/pipermail/users_rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/2011-December/004345.html

I haven't reviewed these patches yet, but did you apply both patches that were sent out earlier today (which replace the one you mention here)?

Also, can you elaborate (preferably as a response to the actual patches) what exactly breaks with these patches? We need that kind of feedback to determine if we should apply these patches, as we (the maintainers) cannot always test and extensively review the patches in a short time.

---
Gertjan