[ANNOUNCE] 3.2-rc6-rt9

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Wed Dec 21 2011 - 17:45:06 EST

Dear RT Folks,

I'm pleased to announce the 3.2-rc6-rt9 release.

3.2-rc6-rt9 is a not any different from 3.2-rc5-rt8, it merily bumps
the version numbers.

I leave out the usual pointers. You know where to find it and if not,
you can just apply the 3.2-rc5-rt8 patch to 3.2-rc6. It won't be any
different except for the version number. I'll catch you when you send
bug reports against 3.2-rc6-rt8! :)

The only purpose of this release is to say:

Thanks!

Thanks, to all of you who have supported the RT project in the last
year - be it with patches, bug reports, testing, success stories or
whatever form of contribution.

As an extra bonus for my beloved roadmap enthusiasts I'm revealing my
RT plans for the near future:

RT won't have any further updates before Jan / 9 / 2012

As always, I stronlgy recommend _not_ to put any bets on that. :)

That said, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thomas

---

But I am sure that I have always thought of Christmas time, when it
has come round... as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable,
pleasant time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the
year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up
hearts freely.

Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol