Re: [GIT PULL] ARM: amba: Enable module alias autogeneration forAMBA drivers

From: Dave Martin
Date: Mon Dec 19 2011 - 08:24:20 EST

Hi Russell,

This one isn't urgent, but I'm not seeing the amba modalias patches
anywhere yet. Did you have any outstanding concerns which need to be
resolved?

If you can suggest when/if these are likely to merge that would be great.

Since Alessandro is now expecting to have to rebase on top of the amba
additions anyway, we shouldn't need to worry about conflicting with his
patches.

Of course, if you've already merged these somewhere, then there's no
problem.

Cheers
---Dave