Re: RFC: bq2415x_charger driver

From: Vladimir Zapolskiy
Date: Wed Dec 07 2011 - 16:35:30 EST

Hi Pali,

On 07.12.2011 23:03, Pali RohÃr wrote:
Hello,

I'm sending preview of my implementation of bq2415x charger driver. Now all
code is in one kernel module bq2415x_charger which has more interfaces
(power_supply, sysfs, regulator). It is still unfinished, missing more bq2415x
configuration like sysfs entires for boost, voltages or platform hooks (e.g.
rx51 isp1704). This driver will have similar sysfs interface as in Joerg
Reisenweber spec http://maemo.cloud-7.de/bq24150-sysnode.spec.txt . Driver
should be replacemnt for Nokia N900 proprietary charging program BME. I was
inspirated by driver bq27x00_battery and other bq2415x implementaton by
Aliaksei Katovich and Felipe Contreras.

Please comment implementation and write what should be added or modified in
driver (it is still not complete).

With best wishes,
Vladimir