Re: xhci_hcd: Runtime PM causes port to inactivate

From: Patrik Kullman
Date: Wed Dec 07 2011 - 15:15:24 EST

Actually, I've been digging deeper into the suspend-issue, and the
xhci_hcd module is not to blame in my case. Running 3.2-rc4+, I only
need to use the parts of the script that unbinds/binds the ehci_hcd
module.

However, the original case of setting
/sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:03:00.0/power/control to "auto" causing the
USB-port to be inactivated is still valid.