[Page Allocator] when is init_per_zone_wmark_min called to firstinitialize the watermarks, reserved memory etc?

From: zhihua che
Date: Mon Dec 05 2011 - 11:28:48 EST

Hi, everyone

I'm reading the linux kernel codes, and now focusing on memory
management. I came across a simple problem:).
I know the every zone keeps three water marks to control the
allocator's behavior and I find the three watermarks is initialized in
init_per_zone_wmark_min.
Unfortunately, I can't find when this function is called FIRSTduring
the kernel booting process. I searched the source codes using LXR and
cscope and got nothing.
I guess I missed something but I have no any idea.

harvey.