Re: iwlagn is getting very shaky

From: Emmanuel Grumbach
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 01:46:15 EST

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 07:13, Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mo, 21 Nov 2011, Emmanuel Grumbach wrote:
>> > If you think I shouuld turn on power debug again and see hope that
>> > it happens again, let me know.
>>
>> No, I don't think it is needed. Thanks.

Hi Norbert,

Please apply the patch attached. It has been submitted upstream but
hasn't been merged in the tree you use apparently.
Then please run with set the TXQUEUES debug flag: 0x8000000.
This will give us a better understanding regarding what happens with
the queues and how they are mapped.
Do you use any SoftAP / P2P feature ? HW queues can be stalled
sometimes when using such configuration. Can it also be that the AP
that we can't work with has any kind of power save feature (I know
that this one is hard to answer though :-)) ?

Thanks !