Re: 3.2.0-rc1 panic on PowerPC

From: Christian Kujau
Date: Sun Nov 20 2011 - 20:17:12 EST

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 at 11:58, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> I've seen something similar with 3.2-rc2 at cfcfc9ec, unfortunately I
> couldn't capture the oops log at the time.

It just happened again today, after heavy CPU & IO load (rsyncing from/to
external disks on dm-crypt). This time the oops was printed on the screen
but nothing on netconsole:

http://nerdbynature.de/bits/3.2.0-rc1/oops/oops3m.JPG

It looks like the oops I reported earlier (oops2m.JPG) so I doubt it's a
random corruption due to hardware issues...?

Any debug or boot options to set in my next kernel build?

Thanks,
Christian.

--
BOFH excuse #90: