[GIT PULL] Block IO bits for 3.2-rc2

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Fri Nov 18 2011 - 05:11:33 EST

Hi Linus,

Here's the collection of block IO related fixes for the next -rc
release.

- Improve coverage of the blk_rq_map_user_iov() segment length checking,
we should continue checking even after seeing unaligned entries.

- Fix for two potential memory leaks, in paride and loop.

- Two fixes for cciss. Disable ASPM always, similarly to what Windows
does. And auto-engage the SCSI support, if it's been selected.

- Fix for missing bdi timer deletion in bdi_destroy().

- Revert of the nasty write-once disk alias hack that went into 3.2-rc1.
Lets kill it now before we are stuck with this interface forever.

- Few other minor fixups and cleanups.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Ben Hutchings (1):
block: Always check length of all iov entries in blk_rq_map_user_iov()

Dan Carpenter (2):
bio: change some signed vars to unsigned
paride: fix potential information leak in pg_read()

Dmitry Monakhov (2):
loop: prevent information leak after failed read
loop: cleanup set_status interface

Matthew Garrett (1):
The Windows driver .inf disables ASPM on all cciss devices. Do the same.

Rabin Vincent (1):
backing-dev: ensure wakeup_timer is deleted

Shaohua Li (2):
block: avoid unnecessary plug list flush
block: add missed trace_block_plug

Stephen M. Cameron (1):
cciss: auto engage SCSI mid layer at driver load time

Stephen Rothwell (1):
include/linux/bio.h: use a static inline function for bio_integrity_clone()

Tejun Heo (1):
block: Revert "[SCSI] genhd: add a new attribute "alias" in gendisk"

Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-block | 13 ------
Documentation/blockdev/cciss.txt | 14 +++----
block/blk-core.c | 18 +++++---
block/blk-map.c | 7 ++-