Re: HSI framework for linux-next

From: Shubhrajyoti
Date: Fri Oct 28 2011 - 11:17:58 EST

On Friday 28 October 2011 04:53 PM, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 12:27 +0300, Carlos Chinea wrote:
Hi Stephen,

I have been working in an HSI framework for linux:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/6/10/280

The framework is in good shape and is currently being used for some
people so we would like it to see it integrated, if possible, for 3.3

Latest discussion for integration:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/10/20/177
Stephen,

I confirm that this is useful and solid framework, works well, and we
are also interested to see it upstream.

Yes also it may help others to hook up their controller support.

Thanks!