Re: mmc core broken dependency on CONFIG_BLOCK (Was: linux-next: Treefor Oct 11 (mmc))

From: NamJae Jeon
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 19:20:51 EST

2011/10/12 Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 10/11/11 12:31, Andrei Warkentin wrote:
>> Hi Randy,

Hi Randy, Andrei.

I suggest third option for this.
As you know, MMC like ATA Driver and SCSI Driver etc.. can not enable
without CONFIG_BLOCK
So I think that mmc should be depended from CONFIG_BLOCK like other
block device driver.
see the their Kconfig. How do you think ?
menuconfig ATA
tristate "Serial ATA and Parallel ATA drivers"
depends on HAS_IOMEM
depends on BLOCK
depends on !(M32R || M68K) || BROKEN

config SCSI